Sunday, May 11, 2008

After almost two years....

After almost two years Nick and I have joined the blogging world.

We find ourselves in Wake Forest with Nick in his last two years at seminary and Ashley still serving as a teacher in middle school. I use the term "serving" instead of teaching, because some days I feel as if that is why God has me at this school.


We have found a church that we love, North Wake (northwake.com) ! Nick is singing in the praise team two Sunday's a month and Ashley in involved with a group that reaches out to teen moms in the area. After almost a year of membership and visiting small groups we have found one that we are excited to be apart of. The Knights/Lyons small group has already proven a blessing in the two weeks we have attended.

1 comment:

Ed and Jamie said...

Welcome to the blogging world I find it a fun and easy way to keep up with everyone!

Dedicated to Nick's New Job

Time with Family in PA

Memorial Weekend

Neighbors