Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time in Georgia...

While I find myself back in North Carolina my heart is still in Georgia. My sweet time at home was so precious. I was able to spend time with families that mean so much to my heart, spend sweet time with mom, go for a fun ride with my dad on the motorcycle and to a baseball game, take the boat out with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew Lucas. Lucas loves to jump in...get out and jump back in! We also had the privilage to attend Erik and Jennifer's wedding on Saturday! What a beautiful unity of two hearts brought together by GOD. Nick claims that he helped bring them together through the ministry of AS ONE, but we all know that God is the one who brought them together!



No comments:

Dedicated to Nick's New Job

Time with Family in PA

Memorial Weekend

Neighbors